Search This Blog

Friday 8 August 2014

Prayer from Obadiah 1:17

Song
I came for deliverance
Deliverance I'll receive
You said you'll deliver me
and that's what I believe
I came for salvation Lord
Salvation I'll receive
You said you'll save me Lord
And that's what I believe
I came for your healing Lord
Healing I'll receive
You said you will heal me Lord
And that's what I believe

Obadiah 1:17 ASV
"But in mount Zion there shall be those that escape, and it shall be holy; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for being my Lord and saviour in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and forgive me in all ways I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father here I am before you in total humility Lord help me in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are mighty in battle deliver me from all bandages I am in either willingly or forcefully in Jesus name amen.

Father you are Jehovah Rapha the greatest healer, heal me of all sickness both physical and spiritual in Jesus name amen.

My father save me from whatever pit flesh has put me in in Jesus name amen.

Father you are the Lord of host help me so I can possess my possession in the land of the living in Jesus name amen.

My Lord you alone can heal the broken hearted heal me from the inside out in Jesus name amen.

Father make every mountain ahead of my journey a stepping stone to greater heights in Jesus name amen.

My father empower me in the journey of life do not let me die without fulfilling my purpose on earth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
09/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...