Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2014

Prayer from Psalms 22:1,4-5

Song
I have no power of my own
I have no power of my own
Holy spirit I look up to you
Help me
I have no power of my own

Psalm 22:1, 4-5 ASV
"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning? Our fathers trusted in thee: They trusted, and thou didst deliver them. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: They trusted in thee, and were not put to shame."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name.

Father have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.

Oh Lord I thank you for being the great I am and lover of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Father I look to you for divine help Lord hear my call and send help to me in Jesus name.

Oh Lord fil me afresh with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Father as I cry unto thee send deliverance to me in Jesus name.

Lord God almighty I am your child wipe away my tears and give my soul peace in Jesus name amen.

Father remove all source of shame and reshape my destiny to your glory in Jesus name.

Father break me down, remould me and make me fit for your service in Jesus name.

Father I am your own please guide and guard my steps in all I do in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
11/08/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...