Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 12:22

Song
Adonai I worship you
Son of God you are so good
Almighty God Hallowed be your name
Your dominion is forever more

Proverbs 12:22 NKJV
"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord , But those who deal truthfully are His delight."

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me fron the spirit of lying in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive and cleanse every sin and curse that lying has caused in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father fill me with the spirit of truth in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for engraving me on the palm of your hand in Jesus name amen.

Father see me through my problems and show your self great in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
31/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...