Search This Blog

Sunday 4 May 2014

Prayer from Luke 5:5-6, 10


Song
Only by Grace can we enter
Only by Grace can we stand
Not by our human endeavour
But by the blood of the lamb
Into your presence you call us
You called us to come
Into your presence you draw us
Now by your grace we stand

Luke 5:5-6, 10 NKJV
"But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.” And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking. and so also were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. And Jesus said to Simon, “Do not
be afraid. From now on you will catch men.”

It was the grace of God that found Simon Peter,  it was grace that made him from fisherman to fisher if men. That grace is still here for you today to do His will.

Prayer
Thank you Lord for today and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive and cleanse all my blemishes wth your blood in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me always understand that your will must supercede every other thing in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me grace to always abide by your will even when its inconvenient in Jesus name amen.

Father let me always depend on your grace so that I wll be able to do the extraordinary in the name of Jesus amen.

Father increase passion for soul winning in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus shine your light from Heaven on my soul and in my path in Jesus name amen.

Father give me a ear and heart that listens and obey your word as Simon Peter did so that I will experience your greatness in my life in Jesus name amen.

My father let me have the understanding of inquiring from you before taking any step in my life so I won't be miss the road in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
05/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...