Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Prayer from Psalms 108:1-4

Song
You are the mighty God the great
I Am Hallelujah Hallelujah

Psalms 108:1-4 GNB
"I have complete confidence, O God! I will sing and praise you! Wake up, my soul!  Wake up, my harp and lyre! I will wake up the sun.  I will thank you, O Lord , among the nations. I will praise you among the peoples.  Your constant love reaches above the heavens; your faithfulness touches the skies."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for you alone is worthy of all my praise.

Father I come to you in total humility have mercy on me and forgive me of all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I thank you for good health and sound mind in Jesus name amen.

Lord I appreciate you for being the great provider in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for giving me understanding of obeying you and knowing you as the creator of all in Jesus name amen.
Lord I thank you for my finance for you are making increase and blessing me divinely in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you because your finger of divine visitation is resting upon me and all that concern me in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for regeneration of my soul without you I am nothing but with you I am something in Jesus name amen.

Lord I praise your excellency in all my doing accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you because the sounds of thanksgiving will not stop in my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you because my testimony is perfect to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...