Search This Blog

Saturday 24 May 2014

Prayer From Galatians 5:1

Song
All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to himself
All the glory must be to the Lord

Galatians 5:1 NKJV
"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage."

In Christ we have salvation and liberty from bondage of sin.

Prayer
Father I appreciate you for you are the great I am in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for this day and breath of life you alone deserve the glory in Jesus name amen.

My father thank you for my salvation and for all saved souls in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the grace to stay away from sin and live above bondage in Jesus name amen.
Oh lord whatever will happen in my life that will make me forsake the gospel and go after the world like Demas do not let it happen to me in Jesus name amen.

My father today I renew my covenant with you grant me grace to live according to your will henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father at this end time I release myself for the use of propagating the gospel use me lord for your glory in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord shield my life with the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name amen.

I renounce anything that will cause me to be entangled with yoke of bondage in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...