Search This Blog

Monday 26 May 2014

Prayer from Psalms 94:12

Song
Covenant keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha and Omega
There is no one like you

Psalms 94:12 NKJV
"Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O Lord , And teach out of Your law,"

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father keep me under the shadow of your wings and let me be in you and you in me all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord bring your covenant to manifestation in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father give me grace to keep your instructions in Jesus name amen.

My father help me to be focused on your will and promises in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
26/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...