Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 1:18-20

Song
The God of Abraham Isaac abd Jacob
Jehovah the man of war
His mercy endureth forever and ever
Oh praise His Holy name

Isaiah 1:18-20 ASV
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith Jehovah: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword; for the mouth of Jehovah hath spoken it."

God is a father that cares for all even for those who are lost in the world.

Prayer
Father  thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for counting me worthy among your children in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for washing away my sins and for  counting me worthy among your chosen ones in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for taking me from operating in the natural level to the supernatural level in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me the heart that obey and that is diligent in your ways in Jesus name amen.

Father seperate me from any rebelling spirit that is hindering me from doing your will in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord let me operate more in the supernatural level henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father let me eat the good fruit of the land in the name of Jesus amen.

My lord heal our land and take away every curse that is causing utter darkness over our nation in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
27/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...