Search This Blog

Friday 23 May 2014

Prayer from Galatians 3:7-8

Song
Oh Lord you are the greater I AM 2x
Most excellent and wonderful
You are the great I Am
Most excellent and wonderful
You are the great I Am oh Lord

Galatians 3:7-8 NKJV
"Therefore know that only  those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying,  “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”

Faith in God and prayer is the key to manifestation of promises.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for who you are in my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord you are the great one increase my faith in you in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to use my faith in a way that unbelievers will be drawn to you in Jesus name amen.

My father give me grace to wait faithfully while you reshape my destiny in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord you changed the name of father Abraham from Abram making him father of all nations Lord change whatever needs to be changed in my life for me to fulfill destiny in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah transform my life and let your glory shine over and around me in Jesus name amen.

King of kings let your love increase in me and let me live in the love of Christ with people in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...