Search This Blog

Thursday 1 May 2014

Prayer from John 14:13-14

Song
Sweet Jesus 2x How wonderful you are You are brighter than the morning sun
You are fairer more fairer than the lily that grows by the way
You are precious, more precious than gold.

John 14:13-14 NKJV
"And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."

The verse above tells us of how our Lord Jesus Christ assure us that whatever we ask in His name He will do it. To ask in His name we must believe in Him and that His name is greater than any other name.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I have belittled the power of your name in all areas of life in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my faith in you and in using your name in Jesus name amen.

Father your name is miracle perform your miracle through your name in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus you alone can set the captives free I lift the abducted girls in Nigeria unto you Jehovah set them free in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus you are the Prince of Peace let your peace reign in Nigeria and all the world in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus in anyway the enemy of my soul wants me to go back  and be sold to the world never let it happen keep me in your fold  in Jesus name amen.

Father you said if we humble ourselves and cry to you, you will heal our land,  heal Nigeria (mention your country ) let your mercy prevail over judgement in Jesus name amen.

Father you brought an end to the Egyptian that took Israelites as slaves you let their host perish in the red sea, as many behind Boko Haram if they fail to repent let them encounter your wrath in Jesus name amen.

Lord every innocent blood crying for revenge over my life, destiny,  family,  church,  community and nation today we ask for mercy and sanctify us and our country with the blood of Jesus amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
2/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...