Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Prayer from Revelation 1 : 8

Hymn
His Eye is on the sparrow by Civilla D. Martin

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Refrain:
I sing because I'm happy,
I sing because I'm free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.

Revelation 1:8 NKJV
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

God is omnipresent and nothing is difficult for Him.

Prayer
Jehovah I give you all praise and honour for who you are in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are omnipresent show your power on my behalf where I can't access let your presence speak favour and mercy for me in Jesus name amen.

Lord you know the end from the beginning guard me in the situation I am in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus anoint my lips and whatever represent me for your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord put an end to existence of Boko Haram in Nigeria in Jesus name amen.

Father shower down your grace upon my destiny and let me begin to experience the supernatural in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father make me a qualified labourer in your vineyard and throughout my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me enablement to use the great treasures and glory you have invested in me to glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Father turn all impossible situations of my life to possible ones in Jesus name amen.

Father hear my cry and show forth your greatness in my life give me uncommon testimony in Jesus name amen.

Lord let grace speak for me and my lineage in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
08/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...