Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Prayer from Luke 4:25-27

Song
He's a miracle working God 2x
He is the Alpha and Omega
He's a miracle working God

Luke 4:25-27 AMP
"But in truth I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were closed up for three years and six months, so that there came a great famine over all the land; And yet Elijah was not sent to a single one of them, but only to Zarephath in the country of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow. And there were many lepers in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and yet not one of them was cleansed [by being healed]–but only Naaman the Syrian."

When God choose to remember you no mistake will hinder His move.

Prayer
Father lord I thank you for you are the great I am that I am.

Father thank you for this day and breath of life I worship you alone in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus whatever is hindering my helper of destiny from locating me take them out now in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my helper of destiny locate me as Elijah located the widow of Zarephat in Jesus name amen.

Lord is there any unbelief in me like it was in Naaman that is causing me not to yield to your decree take such unbelief out in Jesus name amen.

Father heal everything that represents leprosy in my destiny in the name of Jesus amen.

Father as you sent your word through Elisha and Elijah into the life of the widow of zarephat and Naaman send your healing amd breakthrough word into my life, family, finance, marriage, health, childrrn, destiny and all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus increase my faith in you in the name of Jesus amen.

Lord today destroy the hold of any name given to me that is subjecting me to the rule of satan in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...