Search This Blog

Saturday 3 May 2014

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5 : 16-18

Song
All thanks we give to you Lord
We give to you Lord
We give to you Lord
All thanks we give to you Lord
We give to you Lord
We give to you Lord

I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NKJV
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

You have cause to give thanks to God almighty.
Prayer
Father I thank you  for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for your wonderful works in my life you deserve all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

My Lord I return all glory to you for all you are using me for on earth in Jesus name amen.

Mighty father thank you for putting a new song in my mouth and a smile on my face in Jesus name amen.

Father keep my heart fixated on the end goal of making Heaven in Jesus name amen. 

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
04/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...