Search This Blog

Sunday 11 May 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 55:1

Song
My God you are good 3x
You are good to me 2x

Isaiah 55:1 AMP
"WAIT and listen, everyone who is thirsty! Come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Yes, come, buy [priceless, spiritual] wine and milk without money and without price [simply for the self-surrender that accepts the blessing]."

God is good He is the great provider.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for who you are in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord fill my thirst with the living water in Jesus name amen.

Lord erase all forms of lack in my life and destiny in Jesus name amen.

Father you are God of abundance meet all my needs with your abundance in Jesus name amen.

Father guard and guide my steps and my journey in life in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my trust in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me grace to agree with your will in my life at all times in Jesus name amen.

Father let your will be done in my life do not let me lean on my own understanding in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
12/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...