Search This Blog

Thursday 15 May 2014

Prayer from 2Samuel 7:22

Song
Who is like you Lord
Who can compare to you
In Heaven and in all the earth
Who can compare to you
In Heaven and in all the earth
Who can compare to you

II Samuel 7:22 NKJV
"Therefore You are great, O Lord God . For there  is none like You, nor is  there  any God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears."

He is incomparable God.

Prayer
Lord I appreciate you for who you are to me in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you and ask for mercy and forgiveness in Jesus name amen.

Lord I appreciate you for grace of life thank you for another blessed day you are worthy in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are great show your greatness over all situations in my life in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Lord you are bigger than the report of man annul every report of man that will not glorify you in my life and give me testimony in Jesus name amen.

Father you alone are the judge in the court room who can never be judged defend me in all areas I need your defence and judge my accusers in Jesus name amen.

My father many are waiting to see your hands in my life do something new in my life show your hand in all I am passing through give me victory in Jesus name amen.

All altars of destruction errected for me and my family God of Elijah send fire from Heaven on them and consume them in Jesus name amen.

My father path every situation that represents Jordan in my journey and take me to my promise land in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...