Search This Blog

Monday 5 May 2014

Prayer from Luke 1; 19

Song
You are the Lord
You changeth not
You are the Lord
You changeth not

Luke 1:19 NKJV
"And the angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and was sent to speak to you and bring you these glad tidings."

When we seek the face of the Lord over an issue He answers and sends us good tiding through His angels.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father whatsoever is hindering my angel Gabriel from bringing me good tidings take it out of the way now in Jesus name amen.

Father this month let me hear, see and celebrate over every awaited promises in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord whatever needs to be done for my testimony to materialise Jehovah empower me to do them in Jesus name amen.

Father command all close doors that ought to be opened to open now in Jesus name amen.

Father destroy the plans of all antagonisers over my destiny and that of my lineage in Jesus name amen.

King of kings you never lack as your child I ought not to lack put an end to lack in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father in any way my way of life is embarrassing you forgive me break me down remould me and let me live a life that will continually glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
06/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...