Search This Blog

Saturday 3 May 2014

Prayer from Titus 2:11-13

Song
Give me grace to follow
Abundant grace to follow
Give me grace to follow
Your grace is sufficient for me.

Titus 2:11-13 NKJV
"For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father let me understand the necessity of your grace and always seek it in Jesus name amen.

Father give me grace to set my priority more on what you have called me to do and not just help others while I remain an unlooker in Jesus name amen.

Father never let me fall into the category of those who abuse your grace upon their life in Jesus name amen.

Father give me grace to live a godly and sober life that will glorify you even at this present age in Jesus name amen.

Father give me grace to wait patiently as you work on my destiny so that my testimony can be full and manifest in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
03/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...