Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 10:28

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Ho Hossanah

Proverbs 10:28 NKJV
"The hope of the righteous will  be gladness, But the expectation of the wicked will perish."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father never allow my hopeful situation to become hopeless situation in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord gladden my heart with fulfillment of all your promises for me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah shatter the expectations of the wicked concerning me and my household in Jesus name amen.

Father over the abducted girls in Nigeria Lord bring them home safely and never let their parents hope in you never be put to shamed in Jesus name amen.

Lord destroy totally the expectations of Boko Haram and their supporters over Nigeria and Nigerians in Jesus name amen.

Almighty father renew my strength even as I wait on you and for your promises to manifest in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
07/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...