Search This Blog

Saturday 10 May 2014

Prayer from Exodus 15:11-13

Song
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in Holiness fearful in praising
Doing wonders Hallelujah

Exodus 15:11-13 AMP
"Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, glorious in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders? You stretched out Your right hand, the earth's [sea] swallowed them. You in Your mercy and loving-kindness have led forth the people whom You have redeemed; You have guided them in Your strength to Your holy habitation."

Our God is wonderful.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for where you have brought me from, where I am now and where you are taking me to in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I exalt your name for your mercies that endureth forever in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for you are not comparable you are above all gods all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for swallowing the sea of affliction ahead of my journey and giving me dry land to walk upon to cross over to my canaan in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for the redemption of my soul and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for guarding and guiding me to  a holy habitation all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord purge out all forms of covetousness in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father rid my life of any and everything that is or might hinder my relationship with you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
11/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...