Search This Blog

Saturday 10 May 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 10:11-12

Song
Be thou exalted oh Lord Above all Heaven
Let your glory be above all the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth

Proverbs 10:11-12 AMP
"The mouth of the [uncompromisingly] righteous man is a well of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence. Hatred stirs up contentions, but love covers all transgressions."

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord purify me from all unrighteousness and every vain word let my words be seasoned and proclaim more of you in Jesus name amen.

Father take away any form of wickedness in me that is ruining my uprightness in Jesus name amen.

Lord convict and cleanse the conscience of the wicked one into righteousness in Jesus name amen.

Lord expose the wicked ones around me and destroy their powers in Jesus name amen.

I apply the blood of Jesus in cleansing my conscience from all dead works, in Jesus name amen.

Father all I do or don't do that can deny me of making Heaven reveal to me this day in Jesus name amen.

Any form of contention in anyone towards me or in me towards anyone father put an end to it today in Jesus name amen.

Father give me ability to love my neighbour as myself and to live a life that propagates the love of Christ in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...