Search This Blog

Friday 30 May 2014

Prayer from Mark 13:24-27

Song
You are God you are not a man 2x
Jehovah Jireh you are God
You are God, you are God
You are not man

Mark 13:24-27 GNB
“In the days after that time of trouble the sun will grow dark, the moon will no longer shine,  the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers in space will be driven from their courses.  Then the Son of Man will appear, coming in the clouds with great power and glory.  He will send the angels out to the four corners of the earth to gather God's chosen people from one end of the world to the other."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord help me to keep standing and to stand firm in faith in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let me fall into the ways of the perishing world so that I can make heaven in Jesus name amen.

Father never let me abuse the privilege of being one of your chosen in Jesus name amen.

Father when the saints are been gathered do not let me be found wanting in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
30/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...