Search This Blog

Thursday 8 May 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 3:5-6

Song
As I come into your presence
Pass the gate of praise
Into your sanctuary
Till we standing face to face
I look upon your countenance
I see the the fullness of your grace
And I can only bow down and say

You are awesome in this place mighty God
You are awesome in this place Abba Father
You are worthy of our praise
To you our lives we raise.
You are awesome in this place mighty God

Proverbs 3:5-6 AMP
"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths."

Prayer
Father I worship you for who you are in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I lean on you, father I am helpless save me and send help to me in Jesus name amen.

Father I am confident in you that  you are there for me increase my confidence in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the grace not to rely on my own insight in all I do in Jesus name amen.

Father I want to acknowledge you in all my ways give me grace to do so in Jesus name amen.

Father direct and straighten my path henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father let me experience the fullness of your grace in Jesus name amen.

Father direct the path of those involved in search of the abducted girls in Nigeria to their location in Jesus name amen.

Father reveal the location of the place the abducted girls are kept to those searching for them in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to maximise my time potential and life in Jesus name amen.

Lord reveal to me whatever is causing me to endure life instead of enjoying it and show me the solutions in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to get rid of all forms of reproach in my life today in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to tame my tongue so I won't engage it in destroying others or myself in Jesus name amen.

Lord kindle the fire of your word in my heart in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
09/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...