Search This Blog

Saturday 17 May 2014

Prayer from Romans 8:30

Song
You're my strength and you're my salvation
I will put my trust in you
My heart sings in you my soul rejoices
Singing songs of praise to you
You are the awesome God
You are the great I am
The only living word wonderful counsellor
You are the awesome God
You are the great I am
The only living word age to age still the same
Awesome God

Romans 8:30 NKJV
"Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified."

God has chosen us to do greater works.

Prayer
Father I thank you for being so awesome and for choosing me in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to the throne of mercy have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me grace and ability to hear from you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord baptise me with the Holy Spirit like you did to the disciples on the night of pentecost in Jesus name amen.

My father show me where and what you have chosen me for so I can fulfill purpose in Jesus name amen.

My father open my eye to see more of you and my heart to meditate more on your words in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord choose me for divine utterance and grant me divine enablement to fulfill purpose in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
17/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...