Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Prayer from Genesis 24:12, 14-15

Song
I have no power of my own 2x
Holy Spirit I look up to you help me
I have no power of my own.

Genesis 24:12, 14-15 NKJV
"Then he said, “O Lord God of my master Abraham, please give me success this day, and show kindness to my master Abraham. Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, ‘Please let down your pitcher that I may drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and I will also give your camels a drink’— let her be  the  one You have appointed for Your servant Isaac. And by this I will know that You have shown kindness to my master.” And it happened, before he had finished speaking, that behold, Rebekah, who was born to Bethuel, son of Milcah, the wife of Nahor, Abraham’s brother, came out with her pitcher on her shoulder."

It a tiring journey when you want to choose a life partner but depending on God's will and leading is essential and makes it a fruitfull journey.

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father you are the true guard and guardian guide me in all areas and help me to make the right choice in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord direct my steps to where I would find my life partner you have chosen for me in Jesus name amen. (If its not applicable to you intercede for others)

Lord Jesus direct the steps of my life partner you have chosen  for me to where I would be found in Jesus name amen. (If not applicable to you intercede for others)

Oh my father build bridges over every seperation causing delay in my marital fulfilment in Jesus name amen. (If not applicable to you intercede for others)

Lord Jesus you gave Rebekah a perfect match which was Jacob give me my perfect match do not let me miss marry in Jesus name amen. (If not applicable to you intercede for others)

Father whatever veil used to cover me or cover my husband or wife to be from us seeing each other let such veil turn into pieces in Jesus name amen. (If not applicable to you intercede for others)

Oh lord cancel and release me from all evil pronunciation that is causing delay in all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.

My father help me to find my purpose of creation and put an end to me walking / working in circles in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus change all laws that needs to be changed for me to attain the heights you have proposed for me in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus give me a new song in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
21/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...