Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Prayer from Matthew 5:8

Song
Create in me a new heart oh Lord
And renew right spirit within me
Pass me not away from your presence oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

Matthew 5:8 NKJV
"Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God."

The verse above is one of the beatitudes in Matthew 5. A pure heart is the heart that stays holy and depends on God. Although its tried by the world but by Grace it keeps standing in the word and not mundane things.

Prayer
Father I give you praise for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you  for this new day and breath of life you alone deserves the glory in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord purify my heart and make it acceptable to you in Jesus name amen.

Father purify the meditation of my heart and let my meditation henceforth glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord suspend and destroy all physical forces hindering your miracle from manifesting in my life in Jesus name amen.

My father I want you see your wonders over all situations in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus you are a miracle working God do your miracle over all forgotten issues and let my case be remembered for your glory in Jesus name amen.

My father as you answered the Jewish in the days of Esther when they fasted Lord Jesus reward all my fasting with fruitfull testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord my creator your timing can never be hindered beautify me at the appointed time in  Jesus name amen.

Father cancel the maturity date of evil pronunciation through my dream that might want to affect my physical,  spiritual,  financial,  marital, academical progress in Jesus name amen.

Every evil official assigned to monitor my life physically, spiritual or any aspect of life God of Elijah consume them by fire of destruction in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
20/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...