Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1

Song
One thing we ask of you
One thing that we desire
That as we worship you
You'll come and change our lives

Arise, Arise, Arise, Arise, Arise
Take your place be enthroned
On our praise arise
King if kings Holy Lord
As we sing Arise
Arise, Arise

We lift you up3x on our praises

Isaiah 60:1 AMP
"ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you–rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!"

Prayer
Lord I glorify you and bow before your throne in worship in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

I am arising to my breakthrough henceforth in Jesus name amen.

I decree upon my life freedom from any form of oppression physically or spiritually in Jesus name amen.

I decree I am moving higher above the plans and purpose of the enemies in Jesus name amen.

I am stepping into my era of uncommon testimony and blessings henceforth in Jesus name amen.

My glory will not wane before it shines in Jesus name amen.

My glory is entwined in the king of glory in Jesus name amen.

Father heal all forms of soul sickness that isn't allowing my glory to shine in Jesus name amen.

Lord teach me where I need to sow seeds in all aspects of life so that my harvest can be bountiful and glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...