Search This Blog

Monday 19 May 2014

Prayer from Psalms 150:6

Song
I give you glory Lord as I worship you 2x
You are wonderful,  you are worthy oh Lord
You are wonderful,  you are worthy oh Lord

Psalms 150:6 NKJV
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord . Praise the Lord !

The psalmist knows that God inhabits in the praises  of His people.

Prayer
Thank you Lord Jesus for who you are in my life all glory belongs to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for turning my mourning into dancing in Jesus name amen.

Lord  I appreciate the grace you bestowed upon my life and for my salvation in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I thank you for you are the prince of peace and for giving me peace in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord I give you all the glory for what you are doing that I can or can't see in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
19/05/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...