Search This Blog

Thursday 29 May 2014

Prayer from Psalms 113:7-9

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your Holy name
For you are great you do miracles
So great there is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

Psalms 113:7-9 GNB
"He raises the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from their misery  and makes them companions of princes, the princes of his people.  He honours the childless wife in her home; he makes her happy by giving her children. Praise the Lord !"

The God who brings something out of nothing is worthy of our praise.

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord you are the one that makes nothing to be something in every way I have been regarded as nothing make me something to the glory of your name in Jesus name amen.

Father take me out of every misery and accompany me to greater heights in Jesus name amen.

Father make all barren situations of my life fruitful in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I stand in gap for as many who are waiting for the fruit of the womb Jehovah remember them today and let their womb receive divine touch in Jesus name amen.

Father every barrenness of progress in my life put and end to it today in Jesus name amen.

My father heal our land let it be fruitful of glorious things in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
29/05 / 2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...