Search This Blog

Sunday 1 June 2014

Prayer from Psalm 117:1-2

Song
I praise you,  I praise you oh Lord 2x
In my life lord I see what you're doing
One more time lord
I lift my hands in praise of your name 2x

Psalms 117:1-2 NKJV
Praise the Lord , all you Gentiles! Laud Him, all you peoples! For His merciful kindness is great toward us, And the truth of the Lord  endures forever. Praise the Lord !

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I praise you for my life and for my salvation in Jesus name amen.

I appreciate you king of glory for winning my battles for me in Jesus name amen.

I worship you ancient of days for seeing me through all my endeavours you deserve all glory in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for making me see the first day of this month in Jesus name amen.

I thank you for the goodnews and blessing awaiting me in tgis new month in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

Today's Prayer
01/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...