Search This Blog

Sunday 29 June 2014

Prayer from Phillipians 3:13-14

Song
Holy is the Lord
All creations call you God
Worthy is your name
We worship your majesty
Awesome God how great thou hath
You are God mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your Holy name
Lord we bow and worship you

Philippians 3:13-14 NKJV
"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I  do,  forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

Our perfection is in Christ and can only be attained through Him.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord grant me grace to be watchful against disqualification in my Christian journey in Jesus name amen.

Lord rid my life totally of all unworthiness and make me worthy for your use in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace never to lose focus of my highest calling in Christ Jesus amen.

Father renew my heart oh Lord and grant me grace to emulate the fruits of the spirit in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father let the fruits of the spirit take over my life and help me to stay away from the works of flesh in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
29/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...