Search This Blog

Thursday 19 June 2014

Prayer from Psalms 139:13-14, 23-24

Song
I am fearfully made, I am wonderfully made
I belong to God I resemble Him
That is why the devil trembles
Whenever He sees me singing
I'm God’s own I am victorious

Psalms 139:13-14, 23-24 NKJV
"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there  is  any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting."

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for creating me and for making me yours in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord you know me than I know myself or anyone else does, renew every organ in me that is malfunctioning and denying me of good health in Jesus name amen. (Of it doesn't apply to you pray for others)

Father prove yourself great and rubbish every evil medical reports in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord renew my soul and spirit draw me closer and nearer to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord you know my heart and what is causing anxiety in my life Jehovah surprise me and feel my anxiousness with testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Father purge every wickedness out of my life, family, blood and around me in Jesus name amen.

Father purge our nation of every wickedness and replace all stony hearts with hearts of flesh in Jesus name amen.

Father lead me in the everlasting way and let my life glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
19/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...