Search This Blog

Saturday 14 June 2014

Prayer from Deuteronomy 1 : 8,11

Song
I have a father Almighty father
He is king of kings
And Lord of lords
I have a father

Deuteronomy 1:8, 11 NLT
"Look, I am giving all this land to you! Go in and occupy it, for it is the land the lord swore to give to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and to all their descendants.’” And may the lord , the God of your ancestors, multiply you a thousand times more and bless you as he promised!"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from the spirit of complacency that keeps me bound in a situation longer than I ought to be in Jesus name amen.

Father make my heart receptive to the nudge of the Holy Spirit and let me always follow your will in Jesus name amen.

Father according to your word give me this land as my inheritance in the name of Jesus amen.

Father bring all tarrying blessings and promises to fulfilment in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father multiply my blessings in thousand folds and give me divine connection in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

In anyway I have gone farther or yet to meet up to where I am suppose to be Lord direct me and take me to where you want me to be in Jesus name amen.

Father let the heaven pour out rain of manifestation of expectations in my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...