Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Prayer from Psalms 50:12-15

Song
Elshadai,  Elshadai,  Elohim and Adonai
Age to age you're still thesame
By the power of your name
Elshadai,  Elshadai,  Elohim and Adonai
I will praise and lift you high Elshadai

Psalms 50:12-15 NKJV
“If I were hungry, I would not tell you; For the world is Mine, and all its fullness. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, Or drink the blood of goats? Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High. Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”

Giving thanks to God is more Important than just asking. He owns everything but your thanks giving stirs up blessings.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are great and mighty I bow before your throne and I worship your majesty in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I thank you for where you brought me from where I am and where you are taking me to.

Jehovah I thank you for my family, career, church, community and nation for all you are doing for usbin Jesus name amen.

Father you are the great provider, Elshadai provide for my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus amen.

My father open the Heavens concerning my life and favour me in Jesus name amen.

Lord smile on me and wipe away all my tears in Jesus name amen.

Father give me an uncommon visitation today that will birth uncommom testimony in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
25/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...