Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Prayer from Ezekiel 47:8-9,12

Song
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Among the God who is like thee
Glorious in holiness fearful in praising
Always doing wonders Hallelujah

Ezekiel 47:8-9, 12 NKJV
"Then he said to me: “This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When  it reaches the sea, its waters are healed. And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds  of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to the throne of mercy have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father connect me to the river that flows from the sanctuary in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord let the healing water flow into my life and being in Jesus name amen.

My father let the living water bring to live all that is dead in my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord let the living water from the sanctuary heal my foundation and take away every stagnation spiritually maritally academically financially and all aspects of life that I am encountering in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to use the power you have invested in me to bring souls to your kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Father as the living water wipes and brings an end to unfruitful labour let an end come to unfruitful labour in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord lay your healing hand upon my destiny and heal my destiny of all deformities in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...