Search This Blog

Friday 20 June 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 14:3

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your Holy name
For you are great
You do miracles So great
There is no one else like you 2x

Proverbs 14:3 NKJV
"In the mouth of a fool is a rod of pride, But the lips of the wise will preserve them."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you because you are mindful of me all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father rid my life of every pride ready to make me fall in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to tame my tongue and be filled with holy utterances in Jesus name amen.

Father take away all form of foolishness in me in the name of Jesus amen.

Father fill me with divine wisdom and let my ways always glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord help me to change my ways in anyway it doesn't glorify you so that I will live a life that glorifies you in Jesus name amen.

Father make me an instrument of peace in Jesus name amen.

Lord make me a solution to problem by your grace and not a problem in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
20/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...