Search This Blog

Monday 30 June 2014

Prayer from Luke 4:25-27

Song
No other name but the name of Jesus
No other name but the name of our Lord
No other name but the name of Jesus
Is worthy of glory, is worthy of honour
Is worthy of power and of praise

Luke 4:25-27 NKJV
"But I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, and there was a great famine throughout all the land;  but to none of them was Elijah sent except to Zarephath,  in the region of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow.  And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian.”

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for saving my soul in Jesus name amen.

Lord single me out for greatness in Jesus name amen.

Father where I had lost hope in myself visit me and give me the hope that is in your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord as the needs of the widow of zarephath and Naaman the leper were met even with their little faith today remember me and meet my needs beyond human understanding in Jesus name amen.

Father instill in me grace to shine the light of the gospel and live a life that shows heavenly legacy in Jesus name amen.

My lord help me to crucify fleshy desires waring against your will for me in life in Jesus name amen.

Lord as this day marks the end of June 2014 let it not mark the end of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord let today mark the end of all sorrow in my life and the source of sorrow in Jesus name amen. 

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
30/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...