Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Prayer from Psalms 143:1

Song
Adonai I worship you
Son of God you are so good
Almighty God Hallowed be your name
Your dominion is forever more.

Psalms 143:1 NKJV
"Hear my prayer, O Lord , Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, And in Your righteousness."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father I tender my heart desires before you Lord do something new in my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord hear my cry to you this day and in your mercy answer me in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord do not allow my enemies to mock me show forth greatly in my life in Jesus name amen.

My father fill my thirst with your living water and give me divine satisfaction in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I look up to you for breakthrough help me in Jesus name amen.

Father pour your annointing upon me and let me flourish in all areas of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord where men have rejected me take me far above that to the level you have planned for me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
11/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...