Search This Blog

Monday 9 June 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1-2

Song
I will exalt you Lord
For you have lifted me
Above my enemies
Your banner over me is love

Isaiah 60:1-2 NKJV
"Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

My father I thank you for fighting for me in Jesus name amen.

I decree upon my destiny to arise and shine in Jesus name amen.

I decree henceforth that the glory of God is shining upon my family, career, destiny, marriage and all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

I decree that the light of God begin to shine over every darkness in my life in Jesus name amen.

I decree that the grace of God is sufficient for me in Jesus name amen.

I decree that every meaningless situations in my life begin to receive divine touch in Jesus name amen.

I decree the mercy of God upon my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
09/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...