Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Prayer from Acts 4:13

Song
Lord you are more precioys than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will I desire compare to you

Acts 4:13 NKJV
"Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus."

Christ in the life of a believer does the extraordinary.

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for the grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Father take away every fear and fill me with divine boldness in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord make something out of nothing from my life in Jesus name amen.

Father use me for your glory and make me a sower of the the seed of goodnews in Jesus name amen.

Lord this day have your way in all I will do in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
03/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...