Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Prayer from Luke 12:15

Song
Oh Lord our God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name
How excellent is your name 3x oh Lord

Luke 12:15 NLT
Then he said, “Beware! Guard against every kind of greed. Life is not measured by how much you own.”

Greed can stagnate and ruin relationship.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from any act of greed, the one I am stuck with in life that is stagnating me in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from any form of greed that is ruining my relationship in every aspect of life in Jesus name amen.

Father open my eyes to the purpose and blessings behind giving and grant me grace to change my ways in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord give me the heart that does your will at all time in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the grace to always spend and be spent for the purpose of the gospel without holding back in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me enablement to reach out to people in need in the name of Jesus amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
17/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...