Search This Blog

Monday 2 June 2014

Prayer from John 3:30

Song
I give myself away oh lord
I give myself away so you can use me

John 3:30 NKJV
"He must increase, but I must decrease."

To be used of God or have more of God you must deny yourself and release yourself for him to fill you.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I release myself for your use take charge of my existence in Jesus name amen.

My father take away anything that wouldn't allow me to be a useful vessel in your hands in Jesus name amen.

Father increase in me while I decrease in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord let your light shine upon my life in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from all acts of flesh that is not allowing the Holy Spirit to overflow in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I want to see and feel your power in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
02/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...