Search This Blog

Monday 23 June 2014

Prayer from Psalms 17:1-2

Song
Hear my cry oh Lord
Attend unto my prayer
From the ends of the earth
Will I cry unto thee
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the place that is higher than I
That is higher than I

Psalms 17:1-2 NKJV
"Hear a just cause, O Lord , Attend to my cry; Give ear to my prayer which  is not from deceitful lips. Let my vindication come from Your presence; Let Your eyes look on the things that are upright."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life you deserve all the glory in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord hear my cry and forgive me in anyway sin is hindering my cry from coming to you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord vindicate me in all areas give me victory beyond human understanding in Jesus name amen.

Father let the heavenly catalyst speed up my faith to glorious manifestation of my prayers in Jesus name amen.

My father in all my burdens help me to focus more on you and never look back in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord you are help of helpless, hope to the hopeless and strength for the weak intervene in my life in the name of Jesus amen.

Father give me oil in my lamp and keep me burning in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...