Search This Blog

Friday 27 June 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 40:31

Song
I have seen the Lord’s goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the Lord’s goodness
Hallelujah praise the Lord
Oh Lord you have been so good
You are so good to me
Oh Lord you are excellent
In my life everyday

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV
"But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to reflect all the attributes of light all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father give me patience during my period of waiting never let me run ahead of your plans for my life in Jesus name amen.

Father renew me and the strength in me in the name of Jesus amen.

Father in this Christian race give me grace so that I won't faint or become weary so I can reign with you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord let my confidence in you increase in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from every spirit of fear and increase my faith in you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
27/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...