Search This Blog

Saturday 21 June 2014

Prayer from Psalms 144:9-10

Song
Holy are you Lord
All creations call you God
Worthy is your name
We worship your majesty
Awesome God how great thou hath
You are God mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your Holy name
Lord we bow and worship you

Psalms 144:9-10 NKJV
"I will sing a new song to You, O God; On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You, The  One who gives salvation to kings, Who delivers David His servant From the deadly sword."

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I return all glory to you for the gift of salvation and the mercy upon my life you are worthy in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for calling me from darkness into marvellous light Jehovah accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord  you deserve all my praise father never let sound of praise stop in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father consecrate me for your divine use and when I am doing well never let me seek crown from men in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord guard and guide me at this end time do not let me use worldly fanatsies to hinder my way to Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Search me Jehovah purify me and let me know what I am doing that will hinder me from making Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Father when the trumpet sound count me worthy of Lord in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to fish men for you and be hospitable to everyone in a way that will glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
21/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...