Search This Blog

Monday 30 June 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 40:18,22-23

Song
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Who is like unto thee Oh Lord
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in Holiness, Fearful in praising
Always doing wonders Hallelujah

Isaiah 40:18, 22-23 NKJV
"To whom then will you liken God? Or what likeness will you compare to Him? It  is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in. He brings the princes to nothing; He makes the judges of the earth useless."

Our God is incomparable.

Prayer
Father I glorify you for the grace of life and this wonderful day in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on my soul forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen

Oh Lord thank you for the grace of salvation through Christ Jesus amen.

Lord I give all thanks to you for this new month and  for giving me grace to witness it in Jesus name amen.

My father go ahead of me, with me and in me this month direct my steps all the way in Jesus name amen.

Father this month do something great in my life that will cause all those who question my faith in you to bow before you and believe in you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah let this new month bring good news my way in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
01/07/2014
Happy New Month

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...