Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 148:5-6

Song
How great is the Lord
sing with me how great is the Lord
All will sing How great
How great is the Lord

Psalms 148:5-6 NKJV
"Let them praise the name of the Lord , For He commanded and they were created. He also established them forever and ever; He made a decree which shall not pass away."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord forgive me all my sins and have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I thank you for my creation and for who you have made me to be in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for the journey of my life where I was, where I am and where I would be in Jesus name amen.

My father I glorify you for the strength you have bestowed on me without you I am nothing lord accept all glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I praise you in advance for what you are yet to do in my life for all the promises that are yet to manifest I give you praise because I know you will perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I thank you for levelling all mountains in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father I praise you for your glory that is gradually manifesting in my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

2/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...