Search This Blog

Friday 4 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 127:3-5

Song
Elohim Elohim Jehovah you are God
Elohim Elohim Jehovah you are God

Psalms 127:3-5 NKJV
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord  The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, But shall speak with their enemies in the gate."

Prayer
Father I worship you in the beauty of your holiness for this awesome day all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and cleanse all my transgressions with your blood in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for choosing me and for my salvation you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus name amen.

Father I lift my children unto you make them arrows in your hands and use them for great works in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father I soak my children in the blood of Jesus I pray they stand out and become outstanding among their peers in Jesus name amen.

Father bless the womb of all waiting mothers and take the pain of waiting without fruit away from them in Jesus name amen.

My father I lift all pregnant women unto your hands today Lord strengthen them and grant them safe and sound delivery in Jesus name amen.

Father I stand in gap for as many homes waiting for the joy of having children today open the book of rememberance concerning them in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray for all parents and potential parents that their source of joy (their children) will not be a source of shame in Jesus name amen.

My father I commit as many children bringing pain into the lives of their parents that this day you will touch their lives renew them and make them honourable children in Jesus name amen.

Father wherever my generation has been cut off and written off for great things today in your mercy rewrite our destiny and direct us to greater heights in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
05/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...