Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 41:7,11-12

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will I desire compare to you

Psalms 41:7, 11-12 NLT
"All who hate me whisper about me, imagining the worst. I know you are pleased with me, for you have not let my enemies triumph over me. You have preserved my life because I am innocent; you have brought me into your presence forever."

Prayer
Lord I worship you for who are and for giving me privilege to witness this day alive in Jesus name amen.

Oh my God forgive me and cleanse all unrighteousness in my life with your blood in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah empower me to stand firm in you to the very end in Jesus name amen.

Lord scatter and destroy every evil gathering against me and my household in Jesus name amen.

My Lord destroy the plans of the evil one towards my progress in Jesus name amen.

Father silent as many whispering hateful thoughts about me forever if they refuse to repent in Jesus name amen.

Father I continue to hide in you and my confidence is in you never let my enemies triumph over me and my generation in Jesus name amen.

Father let me fulfill the purpose why you have preserved my life from all evil in Jesus name amen.

My father satisfy my soul with your will and the best of Heaven and give me testimony in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
29/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...