Search This Blog

Sunday 13 July 2014

Prayer from Colossians 3:13

Song
Create in me a new life oh Lord
And renew a right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

Colossians 3:13 NKJV
"bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must  do."

Prayer
Father I give you praise and thanks for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord glorify yourself in my life and thank you for who you are in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the heart to forgive as many that has hurt me in Jesus name amen.

My father grant me grace to be my brother's keeper in deed and in need in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord never cast me away from your presence do not let me lose my stand in you in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to release as many hurts I hold in my heart against anyone in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...