Search This Blog

Saturday 26 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 125:1-3

Song
I'll trust you, though its not easy
Sometimes the pain in my heart
Make you seem far away but
I'll trust you.

Psalms 125:1-3 NLT
"Those who trust in the lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever. Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the lord surrounds his people, both now and forever. The wicked will not rule the land of the godly, for then the godly might be tempted to do wrong."

Prayer
Father I thank you for grace to witness the last Sunday of July 2014 you deserve all the praise in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and cleanse all my sins with your blood in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for the priviledge to be called your child in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord let my trust in you never fade but continually increase in me in Jesus name amen.

Father kick out all doubts and fear ready to belittle the power of your word in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to focus on you and not the pain in my life so that unbelief will not deny me of the supernatural in Jesus name amen.

Father Keep me secured in you like Mount Zion as I trust in you do not let me be defeated in Jesus name amen.

Father surround me and my generations like mountains according to your word be our defence forever in Jesus name amen.

Lord bring your word to manifestation over me and my generation never let the wicked and wickedness of this world rule over your children in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me and all around me from temptation that leads to condemnation in any way in Jesus name amen.

Father I choose to be Holy, live Holy, set apart and ready to be of glorious use to you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
27/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...